- Baudatum 06 Mrz 2014
- Ort weekly
- Bereich Business Management, Economics
- Wert 8-10
- Kategorie Individual Research
Student must take one particular research topic independently that has relevance to business & management. The research should cover one of these or the framework: finance, marketing, accountancy, management strategy, international management, sustainable economy or other related economic subjects. It is encouraged to use a case study of Bali’s development (particularly in tourism and hospitality) from different sectors and angles in comparison to the student’s home country development.
Upon the completion of the research, students are expected to submit minimum of 20 pages research paper and present their research progress or findings during the class seminars.
Each student must discuss and consult independently the progress of her/ his research project every week to the relevant professors. The project progress must meet the weekly target, which was agreed in the beginning of the course.
- 25% :Performance in class (presentations, discussion, (75% class attendance)
- 20% : Participation in the academic excursions and assignments
- 30% : Seminar I & Seminar II
- 25% : Submission of 20 pages research paper
- Introduction to the subject
- Research topics
- Research Topic proposal
- Brainstorming and discussion
- Research Outline
- Research Structure
- Samples of research topics
- Introduction to the selected topic
- Research objectives
- Outcomes and contribution to the knowledge